Saturday, November 5, 2011

It Tastes Like Chicken

I can only tell you that this was taken with my phone as we were hoofin' it to a metro stop in Montmartre. We had just spent 2 hours with a tour guide who talked all about Van Gogh and the Moulin Rouge and Toulouse-Lautrec...and we were starving. So, I saw...I snapped...and I barely broke stride. I don't know if "ass" is actually short for something, but I can tell you that more than once we were pretty sure the French kitchens were in hysterics over what they had just served the Americans....and what the Americans had just eaten.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe I'm weird, but I really want to know what Sand Chicken is too. I'm picturing miniature free range chickens that roam the beaches of France and attack tourists in flocks. It's a little scary.

    ReplyDelete

Are you tracking?